Monday, September 8, 2008

Library

saturday

today i went to school..replacement for hari raya or something..
school was same as usual,did nothing much except kap siao
then after school mum fetch me,shi wei and phaik kee to library
we went there the 1st time and like siao lang went in and out..
at last we fed up already then we straight go in then went upstairs
the tables are all full,,so we need to stand..but no longer


sitting on the floor

xiang mei... shi wei..

then this mahuan girl ''shi wei'' want to go toilet..but sadly the perempuan toilet sedang dicuci..


so she went in to the lelaki one..*pandai*
around 5pm, my mum came and fetch me back home.
then i went in my room i heard someone talking
and i have no idea where the voice came from..
manatau...
my bro is talking to his gf..ahem ahem..
so thats all about my saturday..heh
brenda :]

No comments: